Please leave an honest review after listening (17:01)
- Whats the most valuable thing in the world ??? answer : Time
- There is a process
- Barrier of entry = to the time sacrifice
- Failure is Feedback
- Frederick W. Smith first came up with an overnight-delivery company back in 1962
- Smith went on to become a successful businessman who took his personal wealth of $4 million, along with another $90 million from investors, to found his delivery company in 1971
- Company made its first profit in July 1975
- Today, the Memphis-based company enjoys total revenue of more than $3 billion.
- Phil Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman founder BRS in January 1964
- In 1964, in its first year in business, BRS sold 1,300 pairs of Japanese running shoes grossing $8,000
- By 1971, the relationship between BRS and Onitsuka Tiger was nearing an end.
- BRS prepared to launch its own line of footwear, which would bear the Swoosh newly designed by Carolyn Davidson.
- By 1980, Nike had attained a 50% market share in the U.S. athletic shoe market
- Phil Knight announced in mid-2015 that he is planning to step down as chairman of Nike in 2016 age 78
- Elon Musk has personally sunk 70 million of his own money into this juggernaut
- Musk received US$165 million from Pay Pal
- US$100 million into Space X – 2001
- US$65 Founded Tesla – 2003