Please leave an honest review after listening (23:43)
In Episode 23 of the Fit Pro Podcast we discuss Mentors and how they can help. I also list a few example from some of my friends
- Elon Musk – All or nothing
- Mark Cuban – Thinking outside the box
- Phil Knight – Perseverance
- Grant Cardone – Sales
- Gary V – Social media
- John Lee Dumas – Everything to do with Podcasting
- Daniel J Lewis – Audacity to podcast
Who are your go to number 1 & 2 Mentors and why ??
These can be people you communicate with, watch from afar or just admire, on any medium and across any genre
- Taki Moore for building and solidifying my coaching business.
- Ben Simkin for marketing mastery on Facebook.
- Alice Haemmerle on human behaviour/NLP/Hypnosis/Leadership/all things Personal Development.
- As someone who doesn’t know much about buisness apart from the network marketing side of things I’d have to say Gary Vaynerchuk(if that’s how you spell his name) has helped me understand what it takes to actually make a start at doing something positive with my life in relation to business. I’m not sure if I’d call him a mentor but Joe Rogan has also genuinely opened my eyes to the world around me that has led to some discoveries of myself and people around me e.g. Bad influence and people I get bad habits from etc.
- Joe Rogan : because he is me in 25 years.
- aDrive : Pokemon content creator inspired me to start streaming full time
- TJ consistently this year. Easily relatable.
- Been reading a lot of books this year so less actual mentors atm bro
- Dan Kennedy and Chuck Munger. In person, I get mentored by Bedros Keullian and Jason Capital. More business/marketing/not being a dumbass stuff.
- I’ve got 3
- (This counts as 1)
- My uncle and 3 cousins, inspire me daily in their own ventures and are always making moves
- My bro Johnny (Bliss from Bliss n eso), my motivator
- entor in the music scene.
- Gary Vee – Just a beast and a no nonsense
- Maaaan.. I have like a hundred.. I could never name 2 haha… Tony Robbins gets my ass to the gym and gets me into state for presenting… Dan Millman keeps me grounded, balanced and connected. Dr John Demartini has aided my coaching abilities and big picture thinking, my gosh…. Brene Brown taught me my most prized lesson – vulnerability – always have her in my ears when I feel out of touch… the crew at mjb seminars – huge mentors for me, aaand a bunch of incredible people who I couldnt even begin naming within my industry
Check Out Alpha State Apparel