Please leave an honest review after listening (16:03)
The importance of having a side hustle and the freedom you get from not quiting your job.
Starting a part time business comes with its own set of challenges and risks.
- You need to define what does part time means to you? 5, 10 , 15, 20 hrs per week.
- Write down the hours you are going to commit to and stick to them.
- Figure out how long you think it will take to launch a successful business part time and DOUBLE IT.
- Starting a part time business will put strain on relationships, discuss our plan with your family, you will need the support group if you want to be successful.
- Have a well managed schedule, clients will want to work with you on their time not yours.
- PROCRASTINATION will be your biggest enemy – an accountability buddy will combat this. We don’t want a boss but its good to be able to report to someone.
Visit Fit Pro Podcast at:
Facebook – https://goo.gl/gffFCH
Instagram – https://goo.gl/2pZYzx
Twitter – https://goo.gl/JIK8i5
Website – https://goo.gl/4Ivm95
Itunes – https://goo.gl/OGsnv4
Email – email@example.com
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com – get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/fitpropodcast Over 200,000+ titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player
Check Out Alpha State Apparel’s New Gear use CODE : “FITPROPODCAST” for a 20% Discount